This year Frat Games will have a weekly recap of news, scores and highlights. Please tune in each and every Wednesday starting March 7th 2012. The show will be hosted by Nex Radio host NePlicable P. Each week we will have a surprise guest host.
The Frat Games mission will be achieved by constantly working hard to emphasize the following values:
· By having a solid commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and quality in everything we do.
· By providing our guests with superior entertainment value in a clean, secure, and comfortable environment.
· By helping our sponsors build their brands and grow their business.
· By making our community a better place to live through our support of worthy social causes.
· By involving our guests in the game as active participants—not merely spectators.
· By knowing who and where our fans are, and reaching out to them.
· By being proactive and accountable in carrying out our mission.
With that being said, Frat Games Radio will be the platform to help promote the mission of The Frat Games and draw more attention to their efforts. You will hear updates on the games, team members, fraternity/sorority communities and expansion of The Frat Games brand.
The Frat Games have been spotlighted in the L.A. Times and gained the attention of KTLA 5 CW Network news: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/07/frat-games-hope-to-inspire-college-dreams-of-african-americans-.html#comments
As well as featured in The Progressive Greek: http://progressivegreek.com/news_events/alumni/frat-games-hope-to-inspire-college-dreams-of-african-americans/