SHOTS FIRED . . . .
Eight teams came and only four remain. Who will win it all, no one knows but what we know is the games are getting good. Now to what you have been waiting for Last week of the season and playoffs are around the corner, the games are heating up. Let’s get to it ....Week 6 (Playoffs) Shots FIRED….
1) How come Ant, EJ, and J-Wigg are wondering where my article is and why they did not have it by the start of the radio show on Wednesday? Well that is simple; no one has put my articles up since Week 3. I am getting emails from the fans and telling them to check the website and/or face book and to my surprise they have not uploaded my articles. What the hell. Really no love...Really not going to let the fans read my blog. In my Ron Artest voice, I am the MADHOOPER, don’t they know I AM THE MAD HOOPER. No one said anything about EJ missing in action of week 5. No one said anything to J-Wigg for skipping the Iota game because he didn’t take them seriously. No one said anything to Ant for not selling one raffle ticket last week and but all on the mic boring the fans to death. However you wonder why you have not gotten my article for Week 6…maybe because I want to make sure you are going to get the stuff to the fans. Well I know Ant probably won’t get this one out either because he knows he is going to be mention later.
2) Yep that is right, Anthony League is our ARE YOU OK? Player of the week. For those that were not there let me paint the picture for you. During halftime of the Ques vs. Alpha game, Ant decided he would work with his 7 year old son, Amir on some basketball skills. They worked on passing, shooting and then dribbling. As Amir dribbled to the right and then to left down the court, Ant was in a defensive position to make his son work. Well much to Ant’s surprise your Amir was dribbling pretty fast. As he went right he did a hard dribble and in a flash crossed over to the left. Ant tried to stop and make the quick adjustment but it was too late he had already take flight. While in mid air he looked at Amir as to say. “No you didn’t”. Amir looked backed as to say, “YES I DID”. Ant finally came down and slid across the floor. Two fans hurried to the aid of Ant and asked, HEY ARE YOU OK? Amir shook his head, rolled the ball towards his dad, threw up his hands and said, “Now who else wants some”. Anthony League your care package is ready.
3) A fixture on frat games radio, has found himself Our Are you ok? Player of the Week, Mr. Wesley “Da Champ” Williams. For those that were not there, let me paint the picture for you. Williams crouched down in his defensive stand as #5 Inman from the Gorillas came fast approaching. Inman with ball in right hand started to make a move to the left. Williams started to go to his right to cut him off. Inman in a flash did a vicious in and out move ala (Chris Paul) and stayed going right. Williams quickly tried to move to the left to cut him off. His brain went that way, his right leg was going the other, and his body said, Hey let’s dance my brother. Cue the music “Do the stanky leg, Do the stanky leg”. Williams slowly got up from his dance move and shook his head as to say, “The Madhooper is gonna be all over this one. Mr. Williams your care package is ready.
4) It is a shame that the Ques only had 5 players last week because their Super fan was really holding them down. For those that were not there, let me paint the picture for you. This 6’5” guy came to the gym in full effect. He had his Dr. Dre headphones on, a knee brace, and looked like he was ready to play. To our surprise he never went to the bench, he just stayed in the stands and yelled at the Alphas all night long. Some fans wondered with all that energy why not just throw on a jersey and play but hey I guess he decided to be in stands was just a better look. Shout out to the Super fan. We like your intensity.
Well ladies and gents, please come out and watch the semi finals of the PLAYOFFS this Saturday May 19, 2012 and check out www.thefratgames.com. Remember to get you Shots Up………Mad Hooper…GONE ! !
HERE is One Shot for the Road:
1) Put my blog on the net…stop holding me down.